There's but one joy, to begin

The idea of writing a blog has lingered in my mind for a lot longer than these things should be allowed to linger. Those with a sense for the ocassion would doubtless say that the ushering in of the New Year has brought with it, this fresh new resolve. As glad as I am about setting foot into a new year, I can assure you dear reader that this is not the case.

Writing a blog is just another means (if there weren't already enough of them around) to share my world with you. I am aware that I do have my fair share of strengths and getting first off the blocks in not one of them. Those who have started blogging fairly early do enjoy a certain advantage over me, in that they have a committed readership. This, dear reader is my only grouse.

After I am done writing this post (which shouldn't take me much longer) I would be circulating this to those who call themselves my friends, wishing for a look in. I would like to keep it short, always. I do hope I stay pertinent, topical, controversial perhaps even offensive. Awaiting your responses...        

Comments

  1. Bravo! I'm so glad you're blogging. Like every man, you're challenge is to just keep it up. I sincerely hope you keep writing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! And welcome to the blogging world. Keep the enthu going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay ! finally :) waiting to read your controversial topics ;) keep at it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to experience that sharp vocabulary and subtle humour again!! Write more Dada, we love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Offend all I say. What's life without a little drama?

    You already have a fan following I see. Ahem ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank gOD, there is someone who equates offending to drama (which it is, if anything). People who get offended easily disgust me, and strike me as ones without any convictions. No fan following yaar, some generous friends i have managed to armtwist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts